Bad news. A major vulnerability, known as “Heartbleed,” has been disclosed for the technology that powers encryption across the majority of the internet. That includes Tumblr.
We have no evidence of any breach and, like most networks, our team took immediate action to fix the…
i will be giving away a tri-top chest binder from Underworks to one lucky winner. Underworks makes some really great binders. i am a cis female and use one for cosplay, and i have found them to be comfortable, easy to wear, and extremely effective.
- this is a contest specifically for trans/nonbinary/genderqueer/etc people. if you are cis identifying you can reblog for others to see, but you cannot win.
- i expect people to be honest about their preferred gender identity. if i find out that cis people are entering the contest and lying in order to take this opportunity away from someone i will be really fucking pissed
- in the same vein, if you are not out and you win, i will not interrogate you about your gender. i will be honest with you if you are honest with me!
- DO NOT ASK ME TO RIG THE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU
- you must be comfortable giving your address to me
- the winner will have 24 hours to respond to an ask sent to them. if they do not respond within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen
- i will not be announcing the winner to protect the privacy of the individual. if they want to announce it themselves they are welcome to
- if i send the binder to you and it is returned to me for any reason (wrong address, wrong name, etc) i am not responsible for paying to have it resent.
- winners will be chosen via a random number generator
- reblogs + likes count
- contest ends april 30th
- international entries are OK, i will pay for shipping
if you have any questions about sizing, please refer to the Underworks Tri-Top binder page. if you are still confused, i will try to help you
reblogging for others!
so I’m working on my technicolor audition and
oh my god willy look at you and your big dumb face
you’re such a fuckin dork
Someone submitted a link but it’s actually a virus. I clicked it because I thought it was something Photoshop related as it was submitted to YeahPs. It sent me to a page saying:
WHAT EVER YOU DO DON’T CLICK IT OR LOG IN BECAUSE IT DELETES YOUR BLOG! MY FRIEND OPENED IT AND LOGGED BACK IN!
The person who is spreading this is someone called ”lastinganime”.
REBLOG THIS AND SPREAD AWARENESS!
Reblog this! People need to know and protect their Tumblr, my friend clicked this and it doesn’t let her on Tumblr anymore!